Something to think about...

A YEAR FROM NOW, YOU'LL WISH YOU HAD STARTED TODAY.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

These things that bring me joy...

The promise of Heaven, definately. Who wouldn't be happy thinking of such a place. No good-byes, no tears, no more pain, seeing my loved ones again. And, of course, there's that Jesus-guy that sounds pretty awesome!

My daughters, without them, well...
My older, Morgan, is my best friend, the person who, if I had a thousand other friends, I would pick to hang out with. Simply no contest there.
My baby, Madeline, is SPOILED, but so precious. I look forward to every wonderful experience she will bring to my life.

Writing words down on paper, when they come out just right.

Daydreaming about someday...when I get published...when I can give my girls the world...

My pets and their goofy-happiness. Like when they spot a bug, or a frog, or their own back paws (yes, Pal, they are attached)!

Hope for the future. My own, my daughters, the world and the human race. I get down sometimes, down and gloomy, but I always pull myself out of it, because I believe, as long as you have hope, everything will be okay. Plain and simple.

2 comments:

  1. Girl you are so right. Keep those positive thoughts flowing and you will get there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your poem and enjoyed all those positive thoughts!

    ReplyDelete